SAIC is currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Systems Engineer to join our team in Nevada!
As a member of the team you will be providing design, development, and authorization support to build an enterprise solution functions as a multilevel security (MLS) datacenter, test bed, and DevSecOps platform. You will be on the forefront of new technologies and concepts, and SAIC will design, build, test, operate and maintain this environment to support mission-specific applications in a MLS enterprise solution.
- Deploy a MLS virtualized laboratory and development environment based on defined requirements and best practices
- Prepare engineering plans and site installation technical design packages.
- Automates configuration management, including modernization of network and systems administration functions (e.g., monitoring, logs, patching, and updates).
- Perform security and IA assessments and recommendations to include IAVA, IAVM, and STIG assessments and integration testing supporting an Authorization to Operate.
- Analyzes system designs for risks to data confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
- Apply process improvement practices for system development, installation, and testing.
- Provide technical and/or non-technical systems engineering support for requirements analysis, configuring, testing, design/development and deployment of systems and software.
- Ensure the logical and systematic conversion of project requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience; other work experience in lieu of degree requirements
- Experience with Windows networks
- Experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- Clearance Required: Top Secret/SCI
- Strong experience in implementing and troubleshooting network management and auditing tools.
- Experience troubleshooting, integrating, and/or supporting multiple computing systems, including Linux platforms, Windows platforms, VMWare, Virtual Machines, etc.
- Experience with implementing data at rest solutions
- Experience with key management solutions