SAIC is currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Identity and Access Management (IAM) Architect to join our team to begin an exciting and challenging career with SAIC. Experience preferred with one of these tools: Okta/SecureAuth/Microsoft ADFS/Ping. Extensive experience with Microsoft AD (Active Directory) preferred.
The Identity and Access Management Architect’s responsibilities include: Configure Okta to provide enterprise Single Sign-On services and other platform features, and provide day-to-day administration of IAM services. Assist application teams through the SDLC process (including requirements gathering, configuration, testing to integrate applications with Okta). Maintain Okta integration documentation. Work with functional team members to update user guides and training materials. Resolve application integration issues
A service and customer oriented Identity and Access Management Architect to:
- Provide technical leadership, skills and solution necessary to support Okta and Okta API Access Management integrations.
- Design, configure, support and administer an enterprise wise Identity and access management solution which provides identity managed for all cloud services.
- Design, planning and implementation of Okta integration with additional cloud services
- Coordinate with Application owners to identify dependencies and application requirements
- Oversee the work on junior developers
- Configure Okta to provide enterprise Single Sign-On services and other platform features
- Assist application teams through the SDLC process (including requirements gathering, configuration, testing to integrate applications with Okta)
- Maintain Okta integration documentation
- Work with functional team members to update user guides and training materials
- Resolve application integration issues
- Provide technical administration to include troubleshooting support, break-fix operations, patching, and other day-to-day activities required to maintain the health of servers and cloud application.
- Escalate and work closely with product vendors to support the technical environment
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 8-10 years of IT experience in roles with progressive responsibilities
- Must have at least 4 years of overall experience supporting cloud software/platform solutions
- Must have at least 2 years of supporting OKTA/SecuteAuth/Microsoft ADFS/Ping
- Must have at least 4 years of experience with Microsoft AD (Active Directory)
- Experience with government security process and documentation requirements such as FEDRAMP, System Security Plans (SSPs), Authority to Operate (ATO), etc. is desired
- Able to think logically and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to work in a matrixed and collaborative environment
- Requires exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Capacity to gain a thorough knowledge of the relevant specialty area
- Willing to continuously update personal IT skills and knowledge