Create impactful messaging through motion design! SAIC is seeking experienced professionals to join their creative team. Gone are the days of traditional government design. Core Creative is a fast-paced production team in stride with the current industry trends. We provide multimedia production support to multiple Intelligence Community Customers.
Ready to take your designs to the next level? SAIC is looking for a self-starting artist that thrives in an up-tempo environment and can leverage a strong design process. We want someone who can innovate with intent, and incite positive change through their design and visual storytelling capabilities! The Motion Designer will collaborate with other design & innovation team members effectively to develop and iterate across products/ideas.
You should have multi-faceted interests and a solid design understanding, and a keen interest in people, design & business. In this role you will:
- Draw on diverse perspectives to solve design problems and drive effective solutions
- Translate ideas into compelling visuals & motion graphics
- Collaborate closely with others to get feedback to improve and evolve work
- Work collaboratively to build relationships and get things done through formal and informal channels
We are looking for these types of artists to implement motion design:
- A graphic designer who uses software such as After Effects to enhance their designs with motion to create visual interest
- A video editor who has strong After Effects skills that complement their overall product. VFX knowledge a is plus.
- An After Effects expert who can create complex animations to explain complete narratives and has a full understanding of After Effects and the top commercial plugins available for it
- A 3D artist who uses software such as Cinema 4D (or other 3D software including Unity and Unreal) in combination with After Effects to model, animate, and compose a complete animation with a narrative (must be able to tell a story, ie. an explainer video)
- ACTIVE TS/SCI with polygraph required
- Experience in hands-on motion design work
- BS/BA Degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Design, 3D or equivalent experience
- Experience conceptualizing, designing, and creating highly effective motion graphic animations and graphics
- Excellent visual design skills in addition to enhancing them with motion
- Must be up to date with the latest design trends, techniques, and technologies
- Possess a solid understanding of After Effects and/or Cinema 4D (or other 3D program)
- If selected for an interview, a portfolio will be requested