Business Solutions Engineer Associate to work in Oklahoma City, OK:
- Analyze, design, develop, and test software development phases to support the software implementation.
- Collaborate with team members to improve business process through the use of data integration and process improvement by leveraging the products standard software configuration and develop custom enhancements.
- Assist within the software development framework.
- Provide guidance, functional and technical support and incorporate knowledge of a client’s processes, to deliver scalable design specifications that will satisfy a client’s business requirement.
- Develop, design, and test the solution to ensure software changes do not negatively impact the existing software environment.
- Develop and execute system interface test plans and provide test results to the team.
- Perform interface testing and system sustainment.
- Communicate with Scrum master, product owner and product manager in a timely manner to remove impediments.
- Review test plan, test results, and functional documents to be in compliance.
- Use of Oracle SQL, SDLC, and STLC.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Applied Mathematics and Computer Science (or equivalent based on evaluation of academic credentials, training and/or experience) as well as twenty-four (24) months in job or job related experience to include job duties listed in job description.
- Experience may have been gained before, during or after degree.
- Apply www.saic.com Job code 219375.