SAIC is seeking an Intel Analyst - Biometric to support the Voice Identity Biometric Exploitation Services (VIBES) program.
The successful candidate would have a current Top Secret/SCI; Intel Analyst background; can commute to Aberdeen Proving Ground, and has a desire to learn more about Biometrics.
Note: This role offers temporary work from home/ remote/ virtual work at home due to COVID-19. Eventually the work will go back on site in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
- Provide Voice Identity Biometric Exploitation Service (VIBES) support
- Processing, troubleshooting, reporting, advising, training and assisting end users on VIBES capabilities and analysis.
- Provide reach back support, troubleshooting, familiarization and training to users in various COCOMs
- Assist in supporting the users on the operational use of the VIBES Server “User Interface” and mobile client applications
- Refine the operational use of VIBES per customer/user request in order to effectively shape their operations while using the VIBES system
- Assist in the development of SOPs and TTPs for VIBES to be used in both tactical collection and static analytical roles, in conjunction with other biometric modalities
- Respond to Requests for Information
- Teach use of the VIBES baselines
- Must be able to travel up to 10%, including OCONUS travel
Required Education and Experience
- HS/GED or 6 years of experience OR Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience OR Masters and 0 years related experience.
- Active Top Secret/SCI clearance
- Intelligence Analysis experience
- Team player, creative, self-starter, flexible, analytical skill
- Able to sit and focus on technical/analytical work process
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills (consistent with All-Source reporting standards)
- Knowledge/Familiarity with Biometrics collection and national standards/ processes /entities a PLUS!