SAIC is hiring a Technical Help Desk Analyst to support the U.S. Army Enterprise Service Desk team at Fort Huachuca, AZ.
The successful candidate will have excellent customer service experience; a deep desire to work in IT; a CompTIA certification; and a US Citizen with the ability to obtain a DOD Secret clearance
Rotating-shiftwork is required, with additional pay for 2nd and 3rd shift. Weekends and Holiday possible based on client needs. MUST BE ABLE TO WORK a 8 HR shift within the 1st/2nd/3rd shift options, and the shift options vary.
- Resolve technical problems (Tier 1) and answers queries by telephone or self-service ticket in support of internal and/or outside customer computer hardware, software, network, system/application access, and telecommunications systems.
- Answers basic questions about installation, operation, configuration, customization, and usage of assigned products.
- Applies basic diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct common failures.
- Escalates complex problems to higher tiers as required.
- Documents all customer interactions within a ticketing system.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School and two (2) years of related experience with relevant certification; OR Associate’s Degree in Computer Networking/Engineering or related field and one year related experience
- Able to work rotating shifts.
- Current CompTIA A+ CE, Network+ CE, or Security+ CE certification.
- 0-1 years’ experience in an IT support role.
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience providing excellent customer service.
- Customer Service orientated
- Ability to work well with all teammates in a fast-paced SLA driven environment.
- Able to solve technical issues via telephone, email, and chat.
- Excellent Interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- US Citizen with the ability to obtain a DOD Secret clearance. Able to start once Interim Secret is granted.