ICAM Systems Engineer/Administrator Job Requisition
SAIC is seeking a candidate to provide engineering and operational support for NASA’s C Identity, Credential and Access Management capabilities. This support will require vendor software installment, server software management, custom configuration, testing end-to-end services, and monitoring operational stability. These systems (Visitor Management, Credential Management, Enrollment Management and the related peripherals) work in a highly integrated environment. The Agency Engineers provide Tier 2 Operational Support for the distributed administrators at the NASA Centers.
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- Ability to complete a US Government Tier 4 Investigation (current active clearance is desirable)
- Proven working experience including installing, configuring and troubleshooting Windows based environments
- Experience with Windows 10 Desktop Configuration and support as related peripheral support (Cameras, card readers, scanners, printers ….)
- Experience supporting application hosted on Windows IIS
- Experience with Tier 2 and /or 3 customer support
- Experience in functional test execution for incident fixes and service enhancements
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- 3 years of relevant work experience
- On-site at MSFC is required due to lab access
- Familiarity with PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) and HSM (Hardware Security Module) configuration as related to certificate management
- Familiarity with FIP 201-2, HSPD-12, NIST 800-63, NIST 800-73, NIST 800-78, NIST 800-116 and other Federal Guidance
- Familiarity with data mining/analysis in SQL
- Familiarity with Apache Tomcat Connectors
- Troubleshoot complex systems and integrations
- Design and deploy new applications and enhancements to existing applications, software, and operating systems
- Conduct research on software and systems products to justify recommendations and support purchasing efforts
- Create and/or maintain documentation as it relates to system configuration, mapping, processes, and service records
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests for modified and new systems
- See potential issues and proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure accessibility
- Monitor and test performance of applications, foreseeing potential bottlenecks and identifying possible solutions
- Conduct research into systems issues and products as required
- Communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Gauge the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems; develop and implement strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems
- Proven experience with systems planning, security principles, and general software management best practices.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar field
Target salary range: $100,001 - $125,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.