SAIC is seeking a Schedule Risk Assessment Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse, and highly motivated individuals supporting the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense, Research and Engineering (OUSD(R&E)). The perfect candidate will have in-depth technical knowledge and experience with schedule analysis existing and advanced concepts, DoD weapon systems and their capabilities, concept of operations, and limitations.
Job duties include:
- Perform schedule analysis and assessment of schedule aspects of technical planning and technical management of a specific program as part of OSD’s Independent Technical Risk Assessments (ITRA) during critical acquisition milestones.
- Contribute to ITRA plans, preliminary and final reports, briefings
- Participate in PDR/CDR assessments of ACAT 1D programs, identify risk and recommend mitigation measures
- Support DT&E Sufficiency and Performance Assessments
- Analyze the health of developed program schedules and provide tailored recommendations for improvement
- Collect, analyze, and report key schedule performance and execution metrics to support benchmarking and program assessments
Work will be performed primarily via telework, at the Pentagon and/or the Mark Center in Alexandria, VA.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree and fifteen (15) years of related experience. B.S. degree in a scientific, engineering, technical, or analytical discipline; Master's degree and thirteen (13) years of related experience.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in relevant schedule analysis methods, processes and tools (e.g., DCMA 14-point analysis, Critical Path Method (CPM) and Program Evaluation and Review Technique (PERT), COTS project management and schedule analysis tools (e.g., Primavera, Microsoft Project), etc.)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Expertise and experience in evaluating integrated program schedules for complex DoD weapons systems
- Active Top Secret/SCI eligibility