SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance
We are seeking an experienced Budget Analyst to provide dedicated support to a hard target mission center team. The candidate will be a self-starter who has experience assisting with spend plans and aligning funding pools to meet office mission priorities. You will support the development and coordination of multi-faceted programs across the broader customer organization, Intelligence, and Defense Communities.
Key duties include, but are not limited to:
- Funding oversight and execution, including coordinating monthly meetings between IC and DOD partners to provide updates on financial execution.
- Advise stakeholders on their Quarterly Performance Reviews.
- Develop yearly budgetary changes in preparation for Hard Target Strategy decisions.
- Analyze execution of existing projects and develop plans to fund future critical projects.
- Act as point of contact during program budget development and funding redistribution across internal and external partners.
- Provide funding advice and support to all stakeholders within the program.
- Must have current TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field (four years of relevant experience may substitute in lieu of a degree) and 10+ years of experience.
- Record of accomplishment supporting the customer on planning, governing, and operating complex programs.
- Experience working closely with customers to identify and draft investment plans and justifications.
- Expertise in budget development and financial execution.
- Must have knowledge of customer financial databases, budget processes, and timelines.
- Must have background in use of accounting principles to facilitate financial duties.
- Must have experience supporting senior managers, including providing regular status updates and briefings.