SAIC is looking for highly motivated individual to fill an Advanced-level Deployment (Site Activation/Deployment Integration) Support Analyst position to provide deployment, logistical, sustainment, and operational support to the Missile Defense Agency (MDA). This support includes, but is not limited to, planning, research and analysis, operations requirements development and management, and deployed site execution, as they relate to these functional areas:
- Deployment planning, support, and sustainment from project concept through transition of a Missile Defense System (MDS) asset to a Lead Service or Host Nation.
- Stakeholder coordination through the execution of Working Groups and Integrated Product Teams
- Planning, coordination, synchronization, and execution of site activation/deployment integration and MDS system deployment requirements.
- Development of Standard Operating Procedures for on-site operational activities that promote continual process improvement.
- Coordination and execution of daily operational administration at MDS deployed sites.
- Developing program planning documents (schedules, statements of work, cost estimate support, activation/ integration plans).
- Developing site deployment facilities requirements documentation and site deployment plans.
- Rotational deployment to MDS sites to support on-site operational activities oversight and reporting.
- Mentor and provide guidance/oversight to basic and intermediate analyst.
- This position requires: BA/BS and 10 years of related experience or; MA/MS and eight (8) years or more experience.
- Demonstrated communication, writing and presentation skills; Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
- Flexibility to travel/deploy to MDS sites for up to 30-40 days at a time, and up to 2-3 times per year.
- DOD: Interim Secret and ability to obtain full Secret
- Familiarity with the Missile Defense Agency
- Military background
- Experience developing policies, plans, processes, procedures, and guidance for site activation, system deployment, and site sustainment practices
- Project management experience during site deployment, to include construction, master schedules, budget, and configuration management