SAIC is seeking a Software Engineer Associate to support our Naval Surface Warfare Center located in La Plata, MD.
Positions are contingent upon contract re-award in the early Spring 2022.
- Designs, develops, documents, tests and debugs application software.
- Conducts analysis and collaborates with subject matter experts in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for information storage, processing, presentation, manipulation, display, or reporting.
- End product may be special use, customized, or commercial software.
- Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls; prepares operating instructions; designs and develops autonomous services, desktop applications, web applications, scripts, and utility programs.
- Ensures software standards are met.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and 1 year related experience OR Associates and 2 year of related experience
- Software Version Control experience, Software Configuration Management experience (Team Foundation Server or GitLab), Microsoft SQL Server experience
- Active DoD Secret clearance required
- CompTIA Security+ certification desired