SAIC is seeking a Contracts Principal to directly support day to day contract management functions for a large Firm Fixed Price (FFP) Defense Health Agency (DHA) contract. This position requires experience in managing complex Organization Conflict of Interest (OCI) plans including implementing overall plan requirements, maintaining plan documentation, assisting with work assignment reviews, coordinating and communicating contractual OCI requirements to the Program Manager, conducting OCI training and making appropriate notifications to the Government.
Only candidates local to San Antonio, TX will be considered for remote possibilities.
- Reviewing contractual documents to ensure adherence to company policy, government specifications and requirements, and conformance to the contract.
- Advising management of contractual rights and obligations and providing interpretation of terms and conditions.
- Representing the organization as a prime contact for all contractual related matters.
- Interacting with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution in Business Administration or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of related experience in contracts administration.
- Professional certification (CPCM/CFCM) preferred.
Target salary range: $95,001 - $105,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.