Do you want to impact at high visibility and National Security levels? Do you want to apply your knowledge and skillsets at one of the most important mission centers in the Intelligence Community (IC)? If so, join SAIC and the Intelligence Community by providing support to the National Counterintelligence & Security Center (NCSC)! At the NCSC you will coordinate with IC partners regarding vulnerabilities and support the identification of research initiatives and funding priorities AND represent the ODNI at working groups and IC committees. Don’t delay, be the face of the Counterintelligence community today!
Additional Position Duties consist of:
- Providing government lead(s) with technical, analytic, and policy guidance for the IC information and technical security needs.
- Researching and identifying areas of security that should be developed into Intelligence Community Standards (ICS).
- Providing program management on several technical projects (SOW/Estimates) and provide ODNI with technical/policy recommendations for project success.
- Remaining proficient on technical security equipment and operations, to provide IC partners with assistance and guidance.
- Applicable degree(s): Architecture, Civil Engineering, Counterintelligence, Electrical Engineering, Law Enforcement, Logistics, or Security.
- Ten (10) years of Technical security experience; these ten (10) years may be concurrent with the requisite years of work experience.
- Education and experience requirement combinations for the Senior skill level are the following:
- Doctorate (PhD) and six (6) years of experience
- Masters and eight (8) years of experience
- Bachelors and 10 years of experience
- Associate and 12 years of experience
- High School/GED and 14 years of experience
- No Degree and 18 years of experience
- Demonstrated experience with U.S. Federal Government project management practices.
- In-depth knowledge of technical security equipment and technical surveillance countermeasures.
- In-depth knowledge of technical policy (ICD’s, 12-FAM, OPSB, DOD 5240, J-DOCs).
- Demonstrated experience in effective interpersonal skills, to include working well with groups made up of disparate organizations and various grade levels.
- Available and complete periodic travel both domestically and abroad as required.
- Remain TSCM qualified and hold working experience.
- Demonstrated experience in writing policy.
Desired Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- TEMPEST trained
- In depth knowledge of networking (A+, Net+, CCNA, Security+)
- Forensic Training
- SCIF Inspector
- SCIF security manager
- In-depth knowledge of electrical power
- CI agent
- Experience in program manage or government contracting
- Experience in government contract for R&D