Do you want to impact at high visibility and National Security levels? Do you want to apply your knowledge and skillsets at one of the most important mission centers in the Intelligence Community (IC)? If so, join SAIC and the Intelligence Community by providing support to the National Counterintelligence & Security Center (NCSC)! At the NCSC you will coordinate with IC Stakeholders and Senior Leadership, regarding Budget Execution and Operations of the NCSC. You will help hold the purse strings to the center by tracking the obligations of the NCSC funding, processing funding documents to keep the center running, and potentially issue funding to other CI mission supporting agencies. Don’t delay, be the face of the Counterintelligence community today!
Required Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
Applicable degree(s): Accounting, Finance or Business related fields.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience with Government contracts, contract management, or financial analysis of Government acquisitions. These three (3) years may be concurrent with the requisite years of work experience.
- Education and experience required combinations for the Expert skill level are the following:
- Doctorate (PhD) and eight (8) years of experience
- Masters and ten (10) years of experience
- Bachelors and 12 years of experience
- Associate and 14 years of experience
- High School/GED and 16 years of experience
- No Degree and 20 years of experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, and Excel.
- Extensive analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal, organizational, grammar, and editorial skills, with attention to detail.
- Experience navigating Oracle/PeopleSoft databases.
- Experience in spend plan analysis.
- Expertise in Federal Government contract management, financial documentation analysis, invoice review and analysis.
- Ability to track many independent and interrelated funded projects accurately and consistently, to independently review and provide feedback to the Government on budget execution plans and monthly financial reports, and to maintain program records in a well-organized and easily accessible fashion,
- Demonstrated ability to take complex, Acquisition information and translate it for colleagues and consumers who have non-Acquisition backgrounds.