Do you want to impact at high visibility and National Security levels? Do you want to apply your knowledge and skillsets at one of the most important mission centers in the Intelligence Community (IC)? If so, join SAIC and the Intelligence Community by providing support to the National Counterintelligence & Security Center (NCSC)! You will coordinate with IC Stakeholders and Senior Leadership in order to apply organizational objectives, such as improved performance, best practices, innovation, sharing of lessons learned, integration, and continuous improvement - support the ever evolving IC mission set AND management and operations at the NCSC. Feel empowered and work where your efforts can make an impact. Don’t delay, be the face of the Counterintelligence community today!
Additional Position Duties Include:
- Identifying and implementing tools to advance NCSC's Knowledge Management;
- Maintaining reference libraries for NCSC;
- Assisting in the coordination and preservation of documentation of Cl and Security historical events;
- Promoting knowledge sharing through NCSC's operational business processes and systems, by strengthening links between knowledge sharing and the information systems, and improving integration among information systems in the organization, to facilitate seamless exchanges of information across systems.
- Monitoring and evaluating the knowledge sharing program, including external benchmarking and evaluation programs/opportunities; and
- Disseminating information about the organization's knowledge sharing program to internal and external audiences, including organizing knowledge sharing events, maintaining communications on knowledge sharing across NCSC, participation in orientation and training sessions, and preparation of brochures/presentations.
Required Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Applicable degree(s): Accounting, Finance or Business related fields, Government, Information Technology, or Library Science.
- Education and experience required combinations for the Senior skill level are the following:
- Doctorate (PhD) and six (6) years of experience
- Masters and eight (8) years of experience
- Bachelors and 10 years of experience
- Associate and 12 years of experience
- High School/GED and 14 years of experience
- No Degree and 18 years of experience
- Extensive analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal, organizational, grammar, and editorial skills, with attention to detail.
- Ability to work well with others, gain consensus, and collaborate across many business units.
- Ability to explain complex Records Management concepts and information for colleagues and customers who have non-Records Management backgrounds.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, and Excel.