SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, and systems engineering & integration for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we Bring on Tomorrow!
We seek a Lead Cybersecurity Architect to join a leadership team to provide technical architecture support to continously review, improve, and modenize and and all DIA CIO Enterprise Cyber Security Tools capabilities. The Lead Architect is the principle technical advisor and subject matter expert for the Cyber Security Tools Architecture Support Function services. The candidate researches future technologies and industry trends; gathers functional requirements for Cyber Security Operations, authors’ pilots and Proofs of Concept (PoCs) for new capabilities; conducts Analyses of Alternatives (AoAs); and develops and recommends Future Enterprise Security Architecture Strategy. The successful candidate has the demonstrated ability to manage complex tasks and teams.
The Lead Cybersceurity Architect shall:
- Provide expertise in the engineering design, development, direction, and implementation of enterprise network cyber defense capabilities to prevent sophisticated cyber threats and vulnerabilities, or detect when prevention fails.
- Understand the fundamentals of layered defense and zero trust technologies and processes.
- Understand the lifecycle of the network threats, attack vectors and methods of exploitation.
- Have specialized knowledge in computer network theory and understand IT standards and Cyber Security Tools architectures, including but not limited to, the OSI model and the methods of exploiting those standards.
- Be familiar with the utilization, configuration, and implementation of industry standard cyber defense capabilities, including but not limited to, web content filters, email security capabilities, IDS, IPS, HBSS, SEIM, DNS security practices, advanced log analysis, network monitoring, network flow analysis, packet capture analysis, network proxies, firewalls, anti-virus capabilities, Linux/UNIX command line, and access control lists.
- Active TS/SCI Security Clearance, with willingness and eligibility to obtain CI Poly
- Bachelor of Science degree in Information Technology, Engineering, or related field, or four (4) years or more of comparable experience.
- Minimum of 14 years of progressive enterprise engineering and management experience
- Requirement met by obtaining one of the following
- IAT Level III certification (CASP+ CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, or GCIH)
- IASAE Level III certification (CISSP-ISSAP or CISSP-ISSEP)
- CSSP-IS certification (CEH, CySA+, GICSP, SSCP, CHFI, CFR, Cloud+, or CND)
- PMP certification with 5+ years of verifiable PMP experience (e.g., project definition, risk management/reporting, project scheduling/tracking)