SAIC is looking for a Junior System Administrator to join the Enterprise Network Operation Security Center (ENOSC) team. This team is responsible for monitoring, troubleshooting, and reporting of events, degradations and outages associated with Enterprise Services in support of the US Army Reserve Command, Headquartered in Fort Bragg, NC.
Note: This role offers temporary work from home / remote / virtual due to COVID-19. Eventually the work will possibly go back on site in Fort Bragg, NC once the COVID-19 threat has passed.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Following documented processes and provide recommendations for process improvement.
- Document issues and escalate as required based on impact to Enterprise Services.
- Perform maintenance tasks and document results.
- Update daily task logs and event tracking.
- Update status reports.
- Coordinate events with supporting teams and report status updates.
- Afternoon shift – 8 PM end time.
- High school and four (4) years of experience with Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Must have help desk or desktop support experience
- Must be a US Citizen and have an active Secret Clearance
- Security+ certification required prior to start date
- ITIL Foundation certification required within 6 months of start date
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- ITIL v3 Foundations Certification
- Experience with Server operating systems