SAIC is seeking a Senior Acquisition Logistician to support the US Navy in Crane, IN.
The Senior Acquisition Logistics position will perform life cycle maintenance and integrated product support (IPS) of major systems. This individual will be responsible for technically directing, developing and/or performing Product Support Management (PSM) operations required to support Air Force workload within the branch.
- Individual must have the ability to communicate directly with the Program Office, provide strong leadership, and plan for product support efforts post Milestone B.
- Must also have the ability to develop and recommend product support planning and supportability requirements, ability to identify and develop product support tasks and budget requirements, evaluate the effect of program changes on reliability and product support elements, and ability to recommend trade-offs to ensure effective product support management.
- Candidate must be familiar with Supportability Analysis (inputs/outputs/analytics), the US Army’s LDAC Suite (Powerlog), CASA, etc.), LSA Reports, and GEIA Standards.
- Candidate should be able to contribute to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards.
- Candidate must have the capability to receive assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet objectives.
- Provides guidance to more junior team members to achieve goals in accordance with established policies.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND CLEARANCE:
- HS/GED and fourteen (14) years’ experience; OR Associates and twelve (12) years’ experience; OR Bachelors and ten (10) years’ experience or Masters and eight (8) years’ experience.
- Candidate must be a US Citizen.
- Candidate must currently hold an active DoD Secret Clearance. Must be able to obtain a Top Secret clearance at a later date if required by the contract.