The National Security Customer Group of SAIC is seeking a Principal Enterprise Architect to support a transformational infrastructure program within the DoD.
The qualified candidate for this position will serve as the lead for the analysis, integration strategy, and integration approach for diverse and complex components supporting a Major DoD Agency. The EA shall provide support in business planning and strategy by focusing on business capabilities and maturity. The EA shall match customer needs, services and core missions with best-in-class technology to define a north-star target state. The EA shall help to define prioritization and sequencing of the transformation by proposing a strategic roadmap that leads to the target state. The Principal Enterprise Architect will lead a team to work with Government counterparts to identify roadblocks and opportunities and ensure architectural plans can be implemented both securely and reliably, to improve the tools and environment that service America's trusted workforce.
- An active TS Clearance with eligibility for SCI
- Bachelor's Degree and 18+ years of experience.
- Minimum of eight years of experience in either software, system or enterprise architecture disciplines, feature engineering, data access, application development, model LCM, and cloud infrastructure.
- Minimum of one Enterprise Architecture certification in either The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) (Level 2), Zachman (Level 2 or above), or Federal Enterprise Architecture Certification (FEAC) Associate Certified Enterprise Architect (ACEA)/ Certified Enterprise Architect
- Minimum of ten years of experience with custom built and Off-the-Shelf (OTS) application integration, including pipeline automation, data flows and identity integrations.
- Minimum of five years of experience with Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF) or Federal Enterprise Architecture Framework (FEAF) architectural frameworks.
- Minimum of five years of experience with security processes, standards and issues involved in multi-tier cloud or hybrid applications.
- Minimum of five years of experience with cloud architecture and principles of modern platforms including SaaS, PaaS, multi-tenancy, multi-tiered infrastructure, etc.
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Management Information Systems or equivalent.
- Three years of experience in an EA role for large (over 100 thousand (K) users) Federal agency or F500 corporation.
- Five years of experience of at least two major cloud platform capabilities, hosting infrastructure, security and integration capabilities
- Five years of experience with of at least one Cloud Architectural framework: Well Architected Framework (AWS or Azure), Cloud Adoption Framework (Azure)
- Five years of experience with architectural frameworks such as TOGAF, Zachman, etc.
- Five years of experience with Federal data privacy, risk management, and compliance requirements.
Target salary range: $150,001 - $175,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.