The National Security Customer Group of SAIC is seeking an Enterprise Operations Manager to support a transformational infrastructure program within the DoD.
The Enterprise Operations Manager will manage all operations-related processes, ensure the operation of the enterprise meets defined service levels, and serves as the service owner for all IT services and solutions. The EOM shall ensure that policies and processes are in place to deliver consistent, efficient, and effective services. The EOM shall be responsible for improving, optimizing, standardizing, and streamlining customer support processes that yield improvements to the customer experience. The EOM shall be responsible for leading large-scale IT service delivery with an emphasis on best practices to transition to easier-to-use, self-help formats of delivery that reduce the frequency and quantity of human interaction. The EOM shall be a change agent, define new ways of developing product and packaging solutions internally and externally, and help the organization become more effective and Agile.
- An active TS Clearance with eligibility for SCI
- Bachelor's Degree and 14+ years of experience.
- Minimum of five years of technical experience managing, maturing, and modernizing IT service delivery managing a team of Ten or more years personnel performing Network Support, Server and Storage Operations and Administration, and Disaster Recovery requirements
- Five or more years of management experience operating in an ITIL framework.
- Five or more years experience supporting a geographically dispersed network infrastructure with multiple classification levels (e.g., NIPR, SIPR, JWICS).
- Experience managing remote and geographically dispersed operations (i.e Remotes, field offices) for remote and geographically dispersed users.
- Experience implementing SLAs and performance metrics
- Experience overseeing the execution of complex technical projects in the areas of IT infrastructure migration and cloud-based adoption.
- Experience deploying and operating secure systems in the DOD.
- Experience managing cross-functional teams and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders (e.g., architects, operations personnel) to gather service requirements in support of design and delivery of service capabilities
- Experience with developing and managing a customer-focused continuous improvement program
- An active Project Management Institute Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) certification or a minimum of five years of experience managing Agile and DevOps projects.
- A professional-level cloud certification in at least one of the following cloud service providers: Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Amazon Web Services (AWS), or MS Azure.
Target salary range: $145,001 - $155,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.