SAIC is looking for a Diversity and Inclusion Analyst to join the team reporting to the Vice President of Inclusion and Diversity. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the project management, tracking, coordinating, assimilating, and reporting of Inclusion & Diversity (I&D) initiatives throughout the organization. Provides central point of communication on all activities to ensure ongoing progress in meeting/exceeding I&D goal and objectives.
- Support and champion diversity and inclusion initiatives that enables the SAIC to progress on goals especially in facilitation and/or management of the Employee Resource Groups or Business Resource Groups.
- Participate in HR and company initiatives as an I&D Ambassador and Champion ensuring that the values of Inclusion permeate programs, policies, and processes.
- Positively influence the corporate reputation and brand through communication including executive talking points, internal/external marketing materials, formal/informal presentations, and/or press releases.
- Interact with and influence all levels of leadership as assigned to include mid-level management ensuring comprehension and responsibility of diversity and inclusion initiatives as well as encourage development and application.
- Assist and promote training to modulate the culture to that of a more diverse, inclusive, and integrative company.
- Utilize various technologies and platforms to communicate in order to influence and promote innovation related to I&D.
- Support the review of systems, processes, procedures that perpetuate inequality, and assist with the dismantling of any systemic inequities.
- Work with HR IS Metrics Senior Director to identify and track metrics to demonstrate success and provide quarterly/annual reporting
- Support Supplier Diversity, as well as, Historically Black Colleges/Universities initiatives
- Manage to I&D calendar and track all projects for the team
- Support tradeshows, conferences, etc. where I&D initiatives are present as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources or other related degree preferred (or 4 years of work experience supporting HR, I&D and/or Corporate Responsibility Initiatives)
- 3+ years of progressive related experience informal project management and/or data collection/reporting
- Experience with supporting corporate diversity and/or humanitarian outreach programs
- Experience working with executives
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Exceptional writing, communication, storytelling, and project management skills
- 10-15% possible travel requirement
- Ability to manage relationships and balance internal customer, project, organization, and team needs to ensure mutually beneficial outcomes
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively across varied stakeholder audiences, including senior organizational leaders
- Proven ability to work with minimal guidance, manage multiple priorities simultaneously, and take initiative even under unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances
- Strong understanding of the drivers of corporate reputation, knowledge of I&D issues and experience in rolling-out successful initiatives
- Ability to maximize the impact of I&D programs to demonstrate benefits to all levels of the organization, programs, and compliance efforts including the Company’s Affirmative Action Plan
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in managing available resources
- Effectively able to work in a high volume, fast-paced, rapidly changing, results-oriented work environment
We take the time to build real relationships with peers and leadership across the enterprise and go the extra mile to make sure that our workforce is ready to embrace and integrate I&D into their daily activities – everyday to help us build a sustaining inclusive culture.
Target salary range: $65,001 - $75,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.