SAIC is seeking a Systems Engineer to provide cyber range support for a Cyber Security Course in Little Rock, Arkansas.
- Providing direct on-site engineer support to the cyber range throughout the year.
- Providing system engineering support using the VMWare ESXi server
- Ensure security of systems using vulnerability scanning and patch management tools.
- Engineer new solutions as courses are developed and implemented.
- Managing range operations during class instruction, managing the learning management system during the courses, and making recommendations for corrections and updates to course material, software and tools.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and 5 years of experience; Master's degree and 3 years of experience. Four (4) additional years’ of related experience will be considered in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Must be very knowledgeable on Windows and Linux operating systems
- Must be very knowledgeable on VMWare ESXi server operation
- Must be knowledgeable of Windows SCCM server operation, in particular vulnerability scanning and patch management
- Candidate must have the ability to obtain a TS/SCI security clearance