SAIC is seeking a Cyber Instructor to provide Instructor support for a Cyber Security Course in Little Rock, Arkansas.
- Providing direct on-site instructor support to develop and teach Cyber Course materials throughout the year.
- Coaching, teaching and assessing students in compliance with the Mission Defense Team (MDT) and specialized training curriculum and providing feedback and progress reports.
- Providing lessons learned, making recommendations as to newly developed training materials, assisting with integration in master training schedules, and conducting analysis for the ANG leadership regarding measures of performance and effectiveness for individual and collective cyber training events.
- Managing range operations during class instruction, managing the learning management system during the courses, and making recommendations for corrections and updates to course material, software and tools.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and 9 years of experience; Master's degree and 7 years of experience. Four (4) additional years’ of related experience will be considered in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Prefer candidate have either the GCFA or GNFA certification.
- Must be very knowledgeable on Windows and Linux operating systems
- Must be knowledgeable on traffic analyst tools such as Wireshark, Arkime (formerly Moloch), Suricata, Elastic stack (Kibana interface) and Zeek (formerly Bro)
- Knowledge of Docker is a plus
- Candidate must have the ability to obtain a TS/SCI security clearance