SAIC located in Oak Ridge, TN seeks an Accounts Receivable Closeout Specialist.
The selected candidate will be responsible for final invoicing and closeout related activities in support of Contract Closeout. This individual will be responsible preparing timely and accurate final invoice packages by auditing contract billing history and making adjustments and corrections in accordance with corporate financial instructions and contract terms and conditions. This includes balancing, adjusting and maintenance of unbilled and general ledger.
This position is 100% remote within the Knoxville and Oak Ridge, TN areas.
- Interact with internal and external customers and all levels of management.
- Responsible for final and interim invoice preparation which requires access to multiple SAIC systems to obtain billing reports and backup.
- Individual must be cognizant of department goals and deadlines and track personal closeout statistics to accomplish stated goals.
- Responsible for working multiple projects simultaneously and adjusting quickly to emerging priorities on short notice.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School diploma/GED coupled with 1+ year’s related experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree and zero (0) years’ experience.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite tools, specifically Excel is required.
- Familiarity with CostPoint or SAP, PowerBI, Cognos, SharePoint
- Specific experience with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) requirements for billing and closeout processes.
- Understanding of all contract types and possess the ability to read and interpret contractual documents and have a working knowledge of standard billing terms and conditions.
Target salary range: $35,001 - $45,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.