SAIC is seeking a Facility Analyst located in El Segundo, CA to support a facility supporting multiple programs and customers for the Horizon 2 contract. This position will be a facility focal point for initial customer interaction. Creation of, assistance with and enforcement of established SAIC policy and contract related facility and security procedures for all areas of the facility will also be required.
Candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of the facility’s operation. Specific tasks will include but are not limited to:
- opening and closing the facility
- coordinating contractor and vendor work related to renovations as well as maintenance
- escorting visitors in UNCLASS and potentially Secure areas
- Stocking Cafe facilities when necessary
- Maintaining conference room schedules
- Scheduling and assisting with setting up special events (catering, A/V, etc.)
- Coordinating VIP and valet parking operations
Candidate will be the main customer point of contact for requests for support. Reception related duties will include:
- greeting visitors
- receiving and distributing mail deliveries
- stocking office supplies
- generating procedures and maintaining accountability of visitor badges
- clearance validations
- Monitoring of facility via video monitoring station
- Bachelors and ten (10) years or more of related experience; Masters and eight (8) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and five (5) years or more experience.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills/briefing skills; communicate with senior level leaders, internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between organizations and independent decision making with minimal direct supervision while representing SAIC
- Candidate must be a self-driven and results-oriented individual capable of effectively working multiple tasks concurrently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills are critical to the success of this position
- Expertise in Microsoft Office applications desired (Word, Excel, Power Point, Teams)
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a government issued Security Clearance if required by the customer. US Citizenship is required.