SAIC is transforming end user services by incorporating new tools and technologies that are designed to modernize IT service support and the ways that users interact using technologies like Artificial Intelligence (AI); Intelligent Automation (IA), including Intelligent Virtual Agents (IVA’s); and Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
We seek a Subject Matter Expert (SME) with demonstrable Artificial Intelligence (AI), Intelligent Automation (IA) and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) understanding and working knowledge. The AI Optimization SME will play a pivotal role being the technical face of the company in pre-sales and post-sales engagements. In addition to providing product demonstrations, developing use cases based on customer need, supporting pilot projects and capturing technical requirements for implementation, you will also engage in ongoing optimization post deployment.
The AI Optimization SME is responsible for direct customer success in achieving their goals through AI Optimization using tools such as AISERA, Amelia, Moveworks, Espressive, and UIPath for example. You will establish and maintain professional working relationships and help demonstrate and deploy various automation tools for our customers and account teams. As a key central figure, you must be able to work with disparate groups and communicate accordingly between IT groups, vendors, customer groups, system users and other stakeholders.
- Help customers embrace new innovative AI and ML capabilities
- Uncover customer business objectives and overall AI and ML strategy
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to drive product adoption and ensure customers are leveraging our solutions to achieve the highest value
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes
- Perform product demonstrations that engage the audience and explain by showing how the various products work
- Lead workshops with prospective customers on topics such as AI, IA, RPA to demonstrate how our solutions will improve productivity and efficiency while also reducing costs and improve user experience
- Present detailed assessment reports to prospects, explaining insights and compelling use cases
- Work with prospects to understand their technology stack, security posture and constraints, and IT business processes to ensure the right tools are proposed and deployed
- Work alongside Account Teams to drive the strategy, helping address knowledge gaps to build trust with the prospective customer
- Define success metrics and capture pre and post deployment metrics that substantiate business value
- Help improve current processes, demos, and business case presentations to be more repeatable, scalable, and compelling
- Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more experience
3-5 years of experience in customer service manager or customer success position preferably in IT AI/ML/RPA role
- Functional understanding of the basic design and implementation of network, IT infrastructure, Cloud Solutions, and Service Desk/Contact Center services
- A working understanding of end user computing environments and how AI can optimize the daily working environment and productivity
- IT technical experience level to understand the overall functional and non-functional requirements that go into IT service development and deployment.
- Ability to communicate optimization and value concepts to a non or semi-technical audience, while also being able to hold your own with a strong technical audience
- Strong written / verbal communication skills and customer interaction skills with users of all levels.
- Technical writing and process documentation skills.
- Strong Presentation and Communication skills
- Development of projects plans, coordination of resources and management of project timing and deliverables across multiple tools, project management approaches and platforms (MS Project, ServiceNow’s project management tools, Agile Scrums, SharePoint, Kanban Boards, etc)
- DOE Q clearance required to start
- DevOps v2 Foundation
Target salary range: $125,001 - $150,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.