SAIC is currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Information Assurance Analyst to join our team in Arlington, VA, supporting the DISA-JSP customer.
Job duties include:
- Identify, analyze, and assess enterprise information assurance and security standards.
- Develop and implement information assurance standards and procedures.
- Identify, report, and resolve security vulnerability and security violations.
- Develop risk management guidelines that are based on the RMF standards of NIST SP 800-37.
- Establish and satisfy information assurance and security requirements based upon the analysis of user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands.
- Maintain system configuration documentation
- Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG) levels on all servers, workstations, and laptops
- Support DoD Information Assurance Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Develop methodologies, processes and procedures to be followed by personnel while providing lifecycle security support.
- Conduct technical analysis of documentation in accordance with IAW DoD standard systems security to include the requirements for Computer Security (COMPUSEC) and COMSEC.
- Monitor the implementation of and compliance with RMF standards to ensure uniform application of the standards and consistency in security of accredited systems.
- Familiarity with ACAS and DISA Risk Score calculations
- This position requires an active Secret clearance. Top Secret clearance is preferred.
- Possess DoD 8570.01-M/DoD 8140 Certification IAW established mandate prior to start of work - IAT Level II required (CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP)
- Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of experience; OR, High School equivalent and 9+ years of experience.
- Experience with Risk Management Framework (RMF), NIST-800 series and STIG’s.
- Proven experience with Security and auditing Tools for Windows and Linux operating systems such as ACAS and HBSS.
- Experience with security products as well as working knowledge of Microsoft Products installing, configuring, and administering Microsoft Server 2012R2, Server 2016 and Window 10 operating systems.
- Knowledge of Microsoft's operating systems, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, and knowledge with other Microsoft Products.
- IAT Level III is desirable (CASP+ CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, GCIH). Applicants not meeting this requirement will not be considered.