- Under direction from the Project Manager and client subject matter experts, work as part of a data team to gain an understanding of client’s business and data requirements to build data visualizations, increase data literacy, and enable data-driven decision making.
- Requirements gathering to enable data-driven decision making through data visualizations.
- Design, Develop, and Deploy Qlik apps.
- Communicate with leaders, daily data consumers, and other key stakeholders.
- Participate in the design and creation of a data lake to store structured and unstructured data providing historical and quantitative analysis capability.
- 2-4 years’ experience building data visualizations with COTS products, e.g., Tableau, Qlik, and/or Power BI.
- 1-5 years’ experience of functional requirements gathering and documentation.
- Prior master data management project experience.
- Prior agile project experience and/or understanding.
- 2-3 years’ experience with Qlik Sense, Insight Bot, Qlik GeoAnalytics, and Qlik Data Catalog (formerly Qlik Data Catalyst) are strongly desired.
- 1-5 years’ experience with ETL tools.
- Experience with user management and security rules with Qlik Management Console
- Exposure to Documentum, ArcGIS, SQL Server Database.
- Exposure to a data lake or prior experience working with unstructured data in a data warehouse.
- Prior consulting experience.
- Exposure to JIRA.
Definitive Logic is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.