SAIC is seeking a Program Analyst Senior to join our team of qualified, diverse, and highly motivated individuals supporting the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense, Research and Engineering (OUSD(R&E)) and NSWC Crane Joint Hypersonics Transition Office Field Activity (JHTO FA). This position is located in Crane, IN.
This position will require direct support to and interaction with program principals requiring the establishment and management of program plans and schedules; defining and tracking program requirements; tracking program deliverables; and analyzing program cost, schedule, and performance data.
- Support for and coordination of data calls – monthly reports, Congressional taskers
- Coordination and assistance with first level financial reviews on behalf of program
- Coordination and preparation of first level slide decks
- Coordination of quarterly/bi-annual PMRs
- Development of templates for proposals, data calls/RFIs
- Participation in establishment/definition of program plan requirements, and monitoring and reporting performance to ensure objectives are met
- Development of mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients
- Preparation of meeting minutes, reports, and other program documents and correspondence.
- Assistance with coordination of meetings and CVTCs.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND CLEARANCE:
- HS/GED and ten (10) years’ experience; OR Associates and eight (8) years’ experience; OR Bachelor’s degree and at least six (6) years related experience.
- Knowledgeable of DoD 5000
- Knowledgeable with Defense Acquisition system
- Knowledgeable with Joint Capabilities Integration and Development systems (Desired)
- Knowledgeable with the Planning
- Programming, Budgeting and Execution processes used by the DoD.
- Candidates must have strong interpersonal, communication, and coordination skills
- Candidate must be a US citizen
- Candidate must be able to obtain a Secret clearance to start, with the ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance. Active Secret Clearance preferred.