SAIC is seeking a Project/ Integrated Master Scheduler to support our team on Redstone Arsenal located in Huntsville AL.
- Create and maintain multiple resource loaded project schedules for a number of projects within the organization, using Microsoft Project (MS Project) and displaying a thorough understanding of scheduling and project management.
- Schedules must be updated regularly to meet reporting deadlines, with inputs gathered from a number of sources.
- The Scheduler will provide a deep understanding of accepted scheduling techniques using MS Project.
- Project Scheduler will be directed by the project management staff, work with functional team leads and task leads to monitor and manage project schedules, resource allocations, lifecycle milestones, and provide weekly status updates.
Required Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree and three (3) years or more of related experience; Master’s degree and one (1) year or more of related experience.
Clearance: Must be able to obtain a Secret Security Clearance; US Citizenship required; Active Secret Clearance prefered.
- Significant training in project scheduling
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience as a Project Scheduler using MS Project.
- Must be able to manage multiple, complex project schedules, simultaneously.
- Must be proficient with running schedule health assessments, and implementing fixes when needed.
- Proficient with advanced functions of Microsoft Project.
- MS Office experience 2013 or greater is required.
- Able to work amicably and effectively with subject matter experts and other technical personnel to resolve scheduling conflicts and effectively research and resolve data conflicts.
- Able to coordinate with team leads and/or technical and functional experts to ensure key milestones and dependencies are properly identified and specified.
- Able to work efficiently within deadlines to ensure accurate and comprehensive reports including schedule variances are provided within the timeframe needed.
- Able to efficiently work independently and in a team as the situation requires.
- Experience with Milestones Professional preferred.
- Experience with running DCMA 14 point assessments preferred.
- Experience running various “what if” scenarios, and schedule risk assessments preferred.
- Experience running variance reports preferred.
- Experience working DOD contracts preferred.