SAIC is seeking a Senior Data Architect to join our leading-edge team whose mission is to deliver solutions that enable the modernization and transformation efforts of our customers’ Cloud systems and applications. Key service delivery concepts include Cloud Leadership, Cloud Advisory and Enablement, Cloud Services, and Cloud Support that enable efficient and effective business operations.
Initiate data architecture-related activities, including extract, transform, and load processes and data warehouse solutions design, through business needs analysis and routine issue resolution. Apply advanced consulting and extensive technical expertise to develop innovative solutions for data problems. Translate business requirements into technical solutions and develop the strategic data architecture.
• 10+ years' experience in developing strategies impacting the planning and delivery of IT services offered to internal clients, including Metadata and/or Master Data Management problems
• Data management, transformation, and migration experience using cloud native (e.g. AWS) data management pipelines, technologies and open-source tools
• Expertise recommending business intelligence and advance analytics tools in the federal market including Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities
• Experienced with automating operations and workflow procedures for data transformations
• Strong background working in an agile development environment, collaborating with Application Development and Architecture Teams
• Expertise using Amazon Web Services (AWS) environment and databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redshift etc.,
• Strong data management and transformation skills to provide efficient solutions and strong focus on business outcomes
• Expertise in big data architecture designing end-to-end solution on ingest, process, and analysis of large and complex data set
• Expertise in designing secure data layer as part of application or analytics environment
• Expertise to create logical data models for GSA FAS user community consumption
• BA or BS degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics
• Relevant Agile certification