SAIC is seeking an Information System Security Officer (ISSO) to join our leading-edge team whose mission is to deliver solutions that enable the modernization and transformation efforts of our customers’ Cloud systems and applications. Key service delivery concepts include Cloud Leadership, Cloud Advisory and Enablement, Cloud Services, and Cloud Support that enable efficient and effective business operations.
Design, develop, and recommend integrated security system solutions that will ensure proprietary and confidential data and systems are protected. Provide technical engineering services for the support of integrated security systems and solutions. Interface with clients in the strategic design process to translate security and business requirements into technical designs. Configure and validate secure complex systems, tests security products and systems to detect security weaknesses.
• 10+ years of experience in managing complex regulatory and audit program, focusing on secured cloud capabilities, to include Authorization to Operate (ATO) in multi-tenant environment
• Experience working with the National Institute of Standards National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) requirements and reporting
• Experience in managing security Certification and Accreditation activities utilizing common control frameworks
• Experience with risk mitigation and selecting or designing appropriate security controls for implementation
• Experience applying cloud security concepts, requirements, design development, implementation, and integration for existing and new technology product offerings • Experience with overseeing compliance programs in Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, PCI DSS, and FedRamp cloud environments
• Experience in coordinating, monitoring and tracking security activities across multiple organizations
• Experience in managing security posture of cloud environment, and working with engineering teams to remediate, and communicating overall risk of environment while identifying areas of improvement
• Demonstrated understanding and experience with DevSecOps
• BA or BS degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics
• CISSP and/or CISA certification