SAIC is seeking an Agile Delivery Lead to join our leading-edge team whose mission is to deliver solutions that enable the modernization and transformation efforts of our customers’ Cloud systems and applications. Key service delivery concepts include Cloud Leadership, Cloud Advisory and Enablement, Cloud Services, and Cloud Support that enable efficient and effective business operations.
Implement and improve Agile processes within a Product-focused organization, working closely with a team of Scrum Masters, Product Leads and Government Product Managers to ensure customer requirements are achieved via products and services. Manage Program Increment/Release and Sprint Planning – partner with product teams to plan for work based on priorities, facilitate planning sessions, and ensure teams are executing Agile best practices and ceremonies. Lead measuring and meeting Objectives and Key Results through development of key performance indicators for the portfolio of Cloud-based, open-sourced, Platform as a Service products and services. Communicate Risks and Issues, and Dependencies across teams by working closely with product delivery teams and coordinating mitigation strategies and resolution. Work closely with governance board and ensure new feature requests that have been approved are routed appropriately to product teams for further decomposition, prioritization into backlogs, and alignment/impact to product backlogs. Perform regular backlog grooming sessions with product owners and technical leads to ensure development teams are well versed in functional expectations and delivery schedule.
• 7+ years requirements gathering and synthesizing technical requirements, with 5+ years defining and implementing Agile best practices (i.e., SAFe, Agile ceremonies, LOE, etc.,)
• Demonstrated relevant experience performing this role on a program of similar size, scope, scale and complexity
• Foundational understanding of Product Management concepts (i.e., Product roadmaps, backlogs, KPIs, Definition of Done, Business Case Development).
• Demonstrated experience in facilitating large meetings, communication of vision to director-level audience, coordinating laterally across various teams.
• Proven ability to take complex features and break down into achievable epics, features and stories to achieve roadmap priorities.
• SAFe Release Train Engineer experience
• B.A. or B.S. Degree
• Certified Scrum Master
• Certified SAFe Agilist
• Certified SAFe Release Train Engineer