SAIC is seeking a Cloud Advisory Lead to join our leading-edge team whose mission is to deliver solutions that enable the modernization and transformation efforts of our customers’ Cloud systems and applications. Key service delivery concepts include Cloud Leadership, Cloud Advisory and Enablement, Cloud Services, and Cloud Support that enable efficient and effective business operations.
Provide oversight, strategic thought leadership, and innovative solutions towards maturing our customers IT-Wide cloud strategy, enablement, and shared service processes to include Cloud Advisory, Advocacy, Onboarding and Adoption, and Tenant self-service. Provide advisory services and technical expertise on increasing knowledge and accelerating cloud adoption for GSA stakeholders. Engage with tenants to understands business and technical priorities and challenges leading to requirements and help determine a targeted cloud strategy. Develop reusable tools to include enterprise cloud playbooks and standardized processes to increase awareness and reduce operational costs and timelines. Refine cloud economics model to continuously align investments to business value. Provide project management support and facilitate cross team coordination to develop and manage onboarding and adoption timelines and manage the customers activities required for major tenant deployments, to include identifying and managing associated risks, issues, and dependencies. Translate tenant specific milestones and key activities to program level cloud enablement roadmaps and presentations, tailored for both senior and executive level leadership. Manage and enhance the processes required to triage, prioritize, and funnel tenant requests for new capabilities. Drive continuous improvement in areas that span requirements management,prioritization, service delivery, customer experience and engagement, organization change management, training, communications, performance measurement and management.
• 12+ years of demonstrated IT experience to include:
8+ years of IT project management experience driving complex department and agency level IT initiatives
6+ years of driving organizational change management activities for complex department and agency level IT initiatives,
6+ years managing customer experience, developing stakeholder engagement strategies and using data analytics to enrich experiences
6+ years driving process improvement leading to organizational efficiencies and reduction of operational costs
4+ years managing department level, to include developing enterprise cloud mission, vision and goals as well as organizational Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
• Demonstrated experience leading Application Rationalization, IT Portfolio management and Cloud migration planning initiatives
• Demonstrated experience de-composing work into a discrete set of milestones and associated set of risks, issues, and dependencies
• Experience analyzing and reviewing IT investments and services to ensure they align with the business needs and strategy
• Experience working with Service Now or Jira Service Desk, developing SLOs, and using data analytics to drive process improvement opportunities
• Experience with SAFe and implementing Agile best practices, using Jira and Confluence to effectively plan and manage work
• B.A. or B.S. Degree
• Relevant Agile certification