SAIC is seeking a Service Desk Analyst to support the US Army Corps of Engineers RITS Program. Location: Broomfield, CO.
The Service Desk (ESD) Analyst is the focal point for end users to report incidents, submit service requests, seek advice, obtain training, and register complaints 24/7/365. Selected candidates will have the following duties/responsibilities:
- Provide prompt, courteous, and high-quality end user support services to the approximately 37,000 USACE customers located throughout the Continental United States (CONUS) and Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS).
- Responsible for troubleshooting of tickets to quickly resolve Tier 1/2 issues for end users of USACE's internal infrastructure as well as applications and systems owned by USACE.
- Ensure accurate triage, categorization, documentation, prioritization, escalating, routing, tracking, monitoring, transfers, and data integrity of all applicable tickets.
- Ensure consistent incident, change, and problem life cycle processing.
- Interface with end users via telephone calls, chat, remote desktop, automated requests, electronic mail, and other means.
- Interact with NOSC, software systems engineering, and/or applications development teams to restore service and/or identify and correct core problem.
- Tickets that require technical support or root cause determination that exceeds Tier 1/2 support capabilities are escalated to higher level support teams for expedient resolution.
- Update and maintain a knowledge base for investigating, diagnosing, and resolving Tier 1/2 incidents.
- Monitor and track the status of all submitted incidents, problems, and changes, including cases where they are escalated to higher levels of support.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- AA Degree in related discipline and one year related experience (or, High School and two years of related experience with relevant certification)
- Experienced providing support and troubleshooting Tier 1/2 issues to completion
Clearance: Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret.
Target salary range: $25,001 - $50,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.