About the SAIC MSI Program
SAIC has been awarded a $165 million contract by the Commonwealth of Virginia to serve as a multisourcing service integrator (MSI). Under the contract, SAIC will provide an innovative approach to assist the Virginia Information Technologies Agency (VITA) with modernizing the state’s technology infrastructure. Under the contract, SAIC will coordinate and monitor multiple IT infrastructure services suppliers for state executive branch agencies. The MSI is the cornerstone of a strategy that will diversify the state’s portfolio of suppliers, improve service delivery quality, ensure cost-competitiveness, and provide transparency and accountability into the commonwealth’s service delivery platform.
- Provides general administrative, clerical, and/or secretarial support.
- Performs routine and non-routine tasks including special projects.
- May be responsible for scheduling and making arrangements for meetings, for researching and securing requested information, and for researching, compiling and proofing of various reports and studies.
- May take and/or transcribe confidential or technical information, take and distribute meeting minutes, order supplies, distribute mail, answer phones, respond to customer/client/employee inquiries, and other office administrative duties as required.
- Interacts with other support staff and departments to gather, supply, or coordinate information.
Required Education and Experience:
Education / Certifications / Other
- High School and five (5) years or more related experience
- Must have at least 2+ years of previous office / Administrative experience
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work independently
Security Clearance Requirement
- US Citizen. Must be able to pass a Commonwealth of Virginia background check.
Target salary range: $55,001 - $65,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.