SAIC is looking for a Technical Support Specialist - PC Technician to join our team supporting the RITS contract with the US Army Corps of Engineers.
This role is 100% REMOTE and can be performed at any location in the CONUS.
Selected candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Deliver 24/7/365 IT technical support to approved seat service USACE end users at 1650 different CONUS and OCONUS locations and sites to ensure proper configuration, installation, and maintenance of data input/output devices to include 40,000 laptops/tablets/workstations, 13,000 mobile devices, 32,000 VOIP devices, monitors, printers, scanners, copiers, cabling, external data storage devices, and network interface devices.
- Provide timely restoral and proper maintenance of USACE laptops/tablets/workstations and peripheral devices.
- Provide recommendations on lifecycle replacement of equipment and manage full-asset management lifecycle from acquisition to disposition IAW USACE policies.
- Responsible for day-to-day logistics of deploying integrated solutions, including scheduling, provisioning, imaging, patching, securing, sanitizing, testing, tracking, distribution, storage, and transportation of assets.
- Provide support for USACE COOP activities and USACE-approved training for new technology deployment at CONUS and OCONUS locations.
- Identify, logs and track user issues, software conflicts and hardware device conflicts through IT incident ticketing system
- Provide resolution and/or escalate for assistance.
- Provide desk side technical support services that require technical support or root cause determination that exceeds Tier 1/2 support capabilities.
- Provide day-to-day technical guidance and desk side support technical assistance to team members.
- Update and maintain a knowledge base for investigating, diagnosing, and resolving incidents as applicable
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- AA Degree in related discipline and five (5) years related experience
- Must be able to obtain a Secret Security Clearance
Target salary range: $50,001 - $75,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.