SAIC is seeking a Division Manager to support the US Army Corps of Engineers RITS Program.
This position is 100% REMOTE and can be worked from anywhere in the U.S.
This role will be responsible for ensuring that customer needs are satisfied through managing and coordinating specific informational technology deliverables; the overall program/project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirement. Manages company and third-party vendors as well as assures that an integrated software and hardware solution is provided to meet customer's need. Provides day-to-day technical/professional guidance and leadership as appropriate to the area of expertise.
May include responsibility for technical development. Instrumental in overall planning and selling of services. Responsible for coordinating subordinate employee recruitment, selection and training, performance assessment, work assignments, salary, and recognition/disciplinary actions.
The Division Manager will serve as the primary point of contact for USACE customers across a defined region. They are responsible for initiating and sustaining customer contact leading to better understanding of requirements, issues and concerns. The Division Manager will cultivate customer relationships at all levels within their region to become the customer’s primary point of contact that can help define solutions and identify business opportunities. The Division Manager is also part of the escalation process. They are accountable for SLA adherence, issue resolution and customer satisfaction across their region.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the overall satisfaction of the customers, cost control, and ensuring the quality of services provided in their region.
- Primary point of contact for the Division IT Chiefs, District IT Chiefs and USACE District Commanders within their region.
- Directly responsible for the management of personnel within their area of responsibility, ensuring Standard Operating Procedures are communicated and followed.
- Establishes priorities, clarifies responsibilities, eliminates duplication and resolves conflicts in close coordination with customers within their region.
- Reviews policy, procedural, and operational changes to increase program effectiveness and mission success.
- Communicates horizontally and vertically to properly set expectations and ensure a thorough understanding of issues, progress, and change.
- Reviews and manages allocated budget for assigned resources. Monitors budget execution to identify and report potential shortfalls and or overages.
- Must possess the technical skills, experience and leadership necessary to make decisions that will ensure contractual and customer commitments are met or exceeded on a consistent basis.
- BS Degree and 8 years of expereince and specialized training commensurate with assignment (equivalent experience accepted in lieu of degree).
- Excellent customer interaction skills.
- Excellent communication skills (oral & written).
- Experience managing costs for a large project ($1M plus).
- Experience managing personnel (20 or more).
- Direct knowledge and understanding of IT Infrastructure Management to include servers, workstations, networks and telecommunications.
- Secret Clearance required prior to start.
- Prior USACE/ACE-IT experience.
- Experience working in a DoD environment.
- Certification preferred in Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) version 3 Foundation.
Target salary range: $100,001 - $125,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.