SAIC has an immediate need for a Navy C4I Solutions Director to serve as the SAIC NIWC Lant Account Technical and Customer Relationship lead located on-site in North Charleston, SC.
The candidate will serve primarily as the SAIC NIWC Lant Account Technical and Customer Relationship lead responsible to help develop our overall Navy growth strategy and to enhance our core capabilities as they relate to customer technical requirements. Our successful candidate will help create Naval Fleet centric strategic solutions designed to help those customers reach new levels of mission support and transform their organizations utilizing a vast array of digital technologies. This position will also work across the Naval Business Unit to collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive value added solutions to our customers. They will develop productive relationships with customers and industry partners alike to integrate technology into shipboard platforms and develop strategies to support the Warfighter. You will use your knowledge of Fleet C4I systems, processes, standards, and methods to help develop, implement, and deploy engineering solutions and services for use on individual programs and throughout the Naval Business Unit. This requires the ability to develop market and customer growth strategies, to create executable plans and build a pipeline to achieve the strategy, to closely interact with the potential customers on future opportunities, to lead the development of the solution, and to lead the capture effort. In addition, the position is a growth opportunity with the potential for the candidate to manage the portfolio of contracts as a result of their successful capture strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree and sixteen (16) years or more experience; 4 years of additional experience in lieu of degree.
- Operational fleet Naval experience at the O5 to O7 level
- Extensive experience with key Navy C4I systems such as CANES, ADNS, ISNS, CENTRIXS, Global Broadcast Service, Global Command and Control (GCCS) – Maritime/Joint, JADOC’s, Ship's Signals Exploitation Equipment, Air Defense Systems Integrator, Link Monitoring Management Tool and MIDS.
- Experience working on the Extremely High Frequency (EHF), Super High Frequency (SHF), Global Broadcast System (GBS), KA Band, Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) Processor (TIP), and Navy Multi-band Terminal (NMT) and C/X/KU/KA Band, Commercial Wideband Satellite Program (CWSP), Commercial Broadband Satellite Program (CBSP) systems.
- Recognized leader in critical Fleet requirements such as Combat Systems, Command, Control, Communications and Computer Readiness Assessment (C5RA) Support, Deploying Group Systems Integration Testing, Inspections and Survey Support, Technical Assist Visits, Systems Operational Testing Support, and Systems Grooms.
- Experience designing, integrating and testing interoperable C4I end-to-end capabilities for Navy and US Coast Guard ships during new construction and modernization.
- Experience delivering integrated and interoperable C4I capabilities and support to the Navy’s shore and expeditionary forces through modernization, acquisition and system integration.
- Expert-level written and verbal communication skills to include customer presentations.
- Previous experience supporting Naval System Center Commands such as NAVWAR, NAVSEA, etc. is preferable.
- Proposal experience leading technical solution development on key Naval C4I opportunities.
- Understanding of technology methodologies, best practices, delivery models or frameworks relevant to individual’s domain area expertise.
- Demonstrated leadership capability to organize and lead teams.
- Secret clearance with ability to obtain Top Secret.