SAIC is currently looking to hire an ERP Financial Analyst to help analyze financial data in support to our NSWC PCD customers located in Panama City Beach, FL.
Develops, implements, and maintains A-Department financial reports utilizing Navy-Enterprise Resource Management (N-ERP). Candidate must be able to utilize accounting and financial procedures in resolving problems and preparing recommendations for A-Dept.
- This position includes analyzing current and past Fiscal Year (FY) financial date, preparing budget requests, and allocating funds according to spending priorities as well as managing and assigning Network Work Authorization (NWAs).
- Candidate must be able to analyze N-ERP reports to determine financial resources required to implement programs and submits recommendations for budget allocations recommend approval or disapproval of requests for funds and advise staff on cost analysis and fiscal allocations.
- Duties may also include consolidating the budget estimates of several organizational units and preparing a unitary budget itemizing production costs, for consideration and action by A-Dept. TPM and PEs.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors and three (3) years or more of related experience; Masters and one (1) year or more experience; four (4) years of experience accepted in lieu of degree
Clearance: Must have a active Secret Security clearance
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Navy ERP Experience, or equivalent DoD System
- Experience in MS Word and Project