SAIC and its Veterans Affairs (VA) Practice is one of the largest and fastest growing providers of consulting services to the Federal market. SAIC is creating professional opportunities for those seeking a growth oriented business environment. Our professionals work with Government agencies and organizations to create efficiencies, increase organizational and human performance, reduce costs, improve operating results, and achieve mission success.
SAIC is deploying a multidisciplinary team of experienced professionals to provide technical management and support services that will assist in delivering effective, consistent and timely project management execution throughout the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). SAIC is seeking a Senior Program Analyst to support project management activities within the Claims Automation program.
Duties to include:
- Support project and related adherence and compliance with Veteran-focused Integration Process (VIP) processes, procedures, and related artifacts and documentation (for example populate VIP document templates, Critical Decision (CD) PowerPoint’s, VIP and Reporting Dashboards entries and updates).
- Project meeting support: facilitation, agendas, minutes and action items.
- Data calls (receive, analyze, coordinate response).
- Support preparation of briefings and reporting, including coordinating with Office of Information Technology (OIT) and Business stakeholders and preparing briefings to Enterprise Portfolio Management Division (EPMD) Portfolio level and senior OIT leadership.
- Manage project’s compliance with governance bodies (example: Authority to Operate (ATO), Section 508) and coordinate with appropriate staff (Information Security Officer (ISO), Privacy Officer (PO), project team, etc.).
- Manage project risks and document in risk register tool
- Experience working with customers, users and project leads in analyzing, designing, implementing and supporting a wide variety of IT business systems covering many diverse applications such as healthcare and financial systems.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Operations Research, Mathematics, Computer Science or related
- Scientific or technical discipline and 1+ years of experience. Note that 8 years of work experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Preferred for a candidate to have 5 years of technical experience.
- Experience providing program/project management support to a government client
- Comfort acting in a trusted advisor, objective third-party capacity to federal clients, providing consultative services and thought leadership
- Possess excellent oral/written communication and active listening skills with all levels of employees.
- Ability to brief government leadership on systems issues/upgrades.
- Ability to work independently, requiring limited oversight/direction.
- Ability to provide oversight and guidance to VIP/project management process compliance specialists on Critical Decision (CD) project management accountability activities and procedures.
- Possess solid knowledge of Agile and DevSecOps practices.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of tools and Microsoft SharePoint
- Able to work independently and participate as team player
- Interact with a wide range of customers and on varied technical issues
- Possess willingness to explore technologies. Ability to think outside the box to provide innovative IT solutions
- Provide support to internal teams on technical issues
- Provide product/security knowledge
- Monitor/notice systematic problems, communicate issues/outage, help desk activities and solution fixes
- Ensure system compliance is met with VA policies and procedures including Authority to Operate (ATO), 508 compliance, etc.
- Ability to remain current on emerging technology and changes to VA policies and procedures.
- Assist with writing, updating, and reviewing Authority to Operate (ATO) documentation including all supporting documents for ATO/VA Security approvals
- Determine/research what VA tools are available can best to use for need identified. Review the VA Technical Reference Model (TRM) and Process Asset Library (PAL) for updates
- Assist team with PMO Support activities, data calls, project documentation and meeting support
- Broad knowledge of virtual environments/VPN and cloud environments
Provide monitoring of Medallia certificate and upgrades. Monitor additional system certificates as needed
Target salary range: $50,001 - $75,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.