The SharePoint Designer/Administrator will support the Vanguard 2.2.1 contract. The SharePoint Designer/Administrator will report to the Vanguard government customer and will assist in the daily application management, administration, and project-oriented support of relevant frontend SharePoint tenant environments. This is not a backend networking/infrastructure/architecture/hardware/server administrator position.
This role in temporarily remote due to Covid-19, but could be asked to return to the office at the request of the customer.
Description of Duties:
- Serve as point of contact and Tier 1-3 support for Microsoft SharePoint Online service requests
- Perform routine and complex administrative updates, account management and group permissions, metadata setup and configuration, global navigation, and notifications.
- Manage SharePoint Online tenant production portal site collections content and configuration under customer supervision.
- Engineer and develop new sites, features, libraries, lists, workflows using SharePoint industry best practices.
- Develop and maintain internal and user documentation of governance, policies, plans, policies, procedures, and quick reference and usage guides associated with administration, design, development, and application support of site collections; as well as related project artifacts such as requirements lists, test plans, for Tier 2-3 related requests.
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related discipline and 6 years of experience or Associates degree in an IT related discipline and 8 years experience
- Experience with SharePoint 2013/2016/Online.
- Proficiency with SharePoint 2013/2016/Online administration, design, and workflow development.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Power Platform (PowerApps, Power Automate, PowerBI)
- Experience with end-user or customer support in an IT environment.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Visio, and Project
- Currently hold a Secret level clearance (Preferred). Candidate can start work with an Interim Secret clearance.
- Must be able to obtain Top Secret Clearance.
Desired Skills & Certifications
- Business process engineering (e.g. workflow development).
- Tier 1/2/3 customer support.
- Requirements gathering and documentation.
- Adobe Creative Suite 2014 and greater.