SAIC is seeking an Angular Subject Matter Expert to join our team. The ideal candidate will have strong experience designing and developing user interfaces using Angular best practices. The candidate will contribute to the entire Software Development Lifecycle by assessing functional and technical requirements, performing high-level and detailed design activities, writing testable and efficient code in support of those designs and testing completed implementations for functional and technical compliance prior to deployment. Candidate will be excellent team player and display the desire and ability to act as a mentor/coach.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent technical discipline and five (5) years software development experience utilizing Angular.
- Solid understanding of Angular framework.
- Extensive Knowledge of Angular and frontend best practices
- UI/UX experience
- Experienced in working with version control systems and used source code management client tools
- Experience working with Java backend.
- Understanding of Agile software development practices and experience working in a Scrum environment
- Proficiency in written and oral communication
- Ability to collaborate well on a cross-functional team
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Moderate Risk Public Trust clearance
- Experience with an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) such as Eclipse
- Experience with a configuration/build tool
- Experience with a continuous-integration server such as Jenkins
- Experience with a unit-testing framework such as JUnit
- Experience with third-party APIs and frameworks such as Spring
- Experience with Service-Oriented Architectures (SOA) and web service paradigms and protocols such as SOAP and REST
- Experience with Single-Page Applications (SPA)
Target salary range: $100,001 - $125,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.