SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we Bring on Tomorrow!
SAIC seeks a Website Developer to join a collaborative agile team in a highly mission-focused environment. This position is located in St. Louis, MO. You will work with customers to translate ideas and concepts into professional, web-based products applying effective web development skills. In this role you will provide technical guidance and design consultation with customers, as well as have the opportunity to recommend and implement to content format, navigation and design to produce intuitive, well-organized and modern websites. You will also have the opportunities to support unique initiatives for web development, content organization, and special projects (e.g. surveys, video) that require technical fluency, all while implementing proactive customer review and approval process for all updates. You will be engaged in all aspects of website development from design, layout, updates, and maintenance.
- Design, code, test, debug, document, and program using Agile development practices.
- Convert site(s) to Sharepoint templates under development by the agency and at the customer’s direction.
- Provide Angular Software Development with demonstrated ability to act in a lead technical role for a communications team.
- Provide development of Single Page Applications (SPA), across multiple domains using Angular, enterprise CI/CD cloud-based technologies such as Gitlab, Jenkins, and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) tools like Cloud Foundry.
- Refactors code, as needed, to align with Agile development practices and customer web development requirements.
- Manage information content: identify, coordinate, and delete outdated or obsolete information; include value-added news and/or features; maintain consistency throughout web pages.
- Design and layout all reports, documents, and publications, and ensure they are easily transferred to and retrievable from the websites.
- Maintain website records (e.g. history, authors, contributors, revision dates, etc.).
- Update the web maintenance plan for maintaining the websites with current and accurate information at all times.
- Coordinate reviews and approvals with office leadership and the Office of Corporate Communications to include approvals of external web site details for Public Release.
- Demonstrates knowledge of NGA system capabilities and limitations in support of website platforms, production and hosting.
- Coordinate with customer’s technology teams to ensure specific customer requirements are met for website domain placement and overall content management utilizing agency tools and procedures.
- Protect sites by designing and installing security precautions IAW customer-approved security processes and certificates.
- Current/Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- A bachelor’s degree in web development, web technology, digital media or similar.
- Demonstrated 5 years’ experience with web/client development using Angular Single Page Applications (SPA), across multiple domains using enterprise CI/CD cloud-based technologies such as Gitlab, Jenkins, and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) tools like Cloud Foundry.
- Demonstrated 4 years’ experience using Jira and Confluence programs and tools.
- Demonstrated 4 years’ experience designing, coding, testing, debugging documents, and programs using Agile development practices to support web development.
- Demonstrated 3 years’ experience converting websites to SharePoint domains.
- A Master’s degree in web development, web technology, digital media or similar.