SAIC is seeking a Cyber Engineer to support our efforts on the RITS program.
This role is 100% REMOTE:
Candidate will propose, develop, install, manage, maintain, integrate and configure a suite of cybersecurity tools to support USACE CIO G-6 network cybersecurity posture. Cybersecurity tools include, but are not limited to, hardware and software throughout CorpsNet, CorpsNet Extended Networks (CEN), network exit points, and endpoint devices performing detection, protection, prevention, analysis, response, and remediation of cyber security threats. Major duties include:
- Developing software enhancements for cyber tools and re-utilization of code, in accordance with USACE CIO G/6 priorities.
- Developing supporting documents and maintenance schedules.
- Ensuring repositories for cyber tool backups, cyber tool configurations, scan repositories, and analysis portals are created, maintained, and available.
- Testing and verifying for reliability backups, configuration changes, and updates.
- Providing analysis of all monitoring tools, including, but not limited to, audit logs, IDS/IPS logs, firewall logs, audit logs, access logs, and full packet capture data for covert or malicious activity.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience
- Selected candidate must possess a Secret Clearance
Target salary range: $85,001 - $95,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.