SW Engineer Senior to work in Santa Ana, CA:
- Plan, conduct, and coordinate business programming applications activities.
- Assist all phases of software development, including analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of multiple projects/modules as a single application.
- Design software solution, including web applications, web services, object-oriented components, database objects and end-user reports.
- Diagnose problems, analyze, troubleshoot and choose appropriate solution to fix any application and data-related issues.
- Develop, document, and implement IT procedures.
- Develop the technical detailed documentation, provide orientation and training to the business users for all system functionality, and interface with the business users and participate in meetings to provide technical assistance.
- Analyze and prepare designs for new applications or revisions to existing systems.
- Prepare system development estimates and schedules for application development activities.
- Use ASP.Net 4.5, C#.Net, IIS 7.0, Java Script, SQL Server 2008 and SQL Server Reporting Services 2008.
Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent based on evaluation of academic credentials, training and/or experience) as well as twenty-four (24) months in job or job related experience listed above. Full-time position at 40 hours/week, Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Apply www.saic.com, Science Applications International Corporation. Job code# 2111933. EOE.