SAIC is seeking a Program Manager to support a DoD customer in Cary, NC
The primary contract objectives are to provide world-class Information Management and Information Technology (IM/IT) services that are secure, available, reliable, and deliver responsive, dependable customer support. Overall technical support activities include IT infrastructure and enterprise service operations, cybersecurity, cloud, application modernization, data management, engineering design, telecommunications, and IT transformation projects. Application of ITIL best practices is critical to successful delivery of shared IT services that enhance end-user experience.
- Responsible for overall leadership and direction of a complex IT system support contract for SAIC.
- Manage complex teams consisting of internal and external resources to enable IT transformational activities for a large US Government organization.
- Successful delivery of these IT services includes the following high-level objectives:
- Continual modernization of the Customer’s portfolio of IT systems
- Delivery of enterprise-wide and scalable IT solutions
- Manage and support geographically dispersed workforce
- Balance technical and strategic support activities to fulfill missions
- Effective cost management and full accountability and apportionment
- Maintain secure operational environment
- Effective application of service cost and service management practices to achieve full cost transparency.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, plus fifteen (15) years or more of related experience to include
- Ability to have a PMP Certification and ITIL Certification prior to start date.
- Active DoD Secret clearance with the ability to obtain a Top Secret / SCI
- 10 years of Program Management experience of large scale/Enterprise IT projects
- Experience managing $50M+ year budgets
- Experience managing a minimum of 200+ FTEs
- 5 years of experience the management, manpower utilization, and supervision of employees across multiple locations
- 5 years of experience in developing strategic vision, including modernization, operations and maintenance
- 5 years of experience with Federal Procurement process