SAIC is seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst Sr to support QA and redesign for the hypersonic team in Crane, IN.
NOTE: This position is partially remote with the ability to work from home 3-4 days a week with 1-2 days on site in Crane, IN. Once COVID restrictions have been lifted the position will be onsite.
- Develops, modifies, applies and maintains quality evaluation and control systems and protocols.
- Collaborates with engineering and production functions to ensure quality standards are in place.
- Devises and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment.
- Designs and analyzes inspection and testing processes, mechanisms and equipment; conducts quality assurance tests; and performs statistical analysis to assess control and manage risks of product quality and determine the responsibility for products or materials that do not meet required standards and specifications.
- Audits quality systems for development acceptance criteria.
- May undertake root cause analysis of incidents requiring corrective action.
- Ensures that corrective measures and deviation meet acceptable reliability standards and that documentation is compliant with requirements.
- May specialize in the areas of design, incoming material, production control, product evaluation and reliability, inventory control and/or research and development as they apply to product or process quality.
- Complete understanding and wide application of technical principles, theories, and concepts in the field.
- General knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet outlined objectives.
- Provides technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Contributes to completion of specific programs and projects.
- Frequent inter-organizational and outside customer contacts.
- Represents organization in providing solutions to difficult technical issues associated with specific projects.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND CLEARANCE:
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience
- Mechanical background, risk analysis desired
- Excellent written and oral communications.
- Ability to work well with an experienced government team.
- Must be able to obtain a Full DoD Secret Clearance.
- Experience moving cradles and assemblies on missile vehicles.
- MET or Engineering background
- Experience working on the Minuteman Missile III program