SAIC is seeking a Senior Commercial GTM Product and Service Pricing Analyst to execute the development, implementation and offer of targeted Commercial Product and Service Solution prices and financial evaluation models. This role will be a key contributor to SAIC’s Revenue Growth and Profitability objectives aligned to the sales and delivery execution of our focused digital transformation strategy across IT, engineering, and operations domains among a wide range of different government customers. This role will be aligned to the output of the Product Management team within the Service Delivery Innovation organization as a primary change agent in tactically leading the execution and integration of our strategic commercial offerings from “startup” through maturity phases.
The successful candidate for this position will specifically enable SAIC executive leadership to make strategic Go To Market decisions through interpretation of market research, setting of commercial list prices and preparation of short term and long term Revenue and Profitability projections associated with prioritized Commercial Products/Services to take to market.
Description of Duties:
- Develop new business models, optimize prices of packaged offerings, provide deal level guidance to sales and customer success teams, and ensure alignment to SAIC’s enterprise commercial pricing strategy.
- Collaborate with Horizontal IT Business Units as financial cost and price strategist to evaluate optimal pricing and margins comparable as fair and reasonable to other competitive offerings in the government/commercial marketplace.
- Develop short term and long term financial business case evaluations to influence executive leadership decisions to prioritize Commercial Products and Services to take to market.
- Perform financial analysis to support ongoing product management efforts.
- Drive pricing strategy alignment across product management, marketing, finance, pricing, capture and sales stakeholder organizations.
- Bring Commercial Pricing thought leadership and execution to an organization traditionally focused on Cost Reimbursable pricing strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, IT, Computer Science or related field
- Master’s Degree in Business or equivalent training and/or education
- 5+ years’ experience developing Commercial Product and Services prices throughout the entire GTM lifecycle from concept design to published commercial list price.
- 5+ years’ experience leading complex and successful Commercial Products and Service pricing activities. Deep understanding of alternate business models (primarily IT managed and XaaS service offerings), contracting approaches and incentive structures.
- Interpersonal skills including the ability to collaborate effectively, self-awareness, and excellent written and oral communications.
- Strong analytic capabilities, attention to detail, and expertise with use of mathematical data driven toolsets.
- Strong business/financial acumen and ability to present at all levels of leadership up through senior executive level.
- Demonstrate strong organization skills, with capability to work independently to plan, structure, and execute activities.
- Financial forecasting and modeling experience.
- Experience with Government (Federal and State/Local) contracting regulations and ability to execute FAR12 and Commercial Item Determination activities strongly preferred.
- Experience with Solution sales/architecture or product management strongly preferred.
- US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
Target salary range: $100,001 - $125,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.