SAIC is seeking Strategic Capture Managers to join our team and play a critical role in supporting continued growth of our Defense and Civilian Sector (“DCS”). The Strategic Capture Manager will partner with SAIC’s Operations Team, Business Development Managers, Solutions Architects, Pricing Strategists and Client Sponsors to develop winning strategies to support Federal Government, Civilian Agency, and State & Local customers. You will be based in VA and may travel occasionally to other SAIC offices or customer sites.
Strategic Capture Managers at SAIC will have a significant impact on success of the organization and will:
- Collaborate with subject and technical matter experts, functional leads, program managers and marketing to develop the overall capture strategy
- Lead development and execution of capture plans following internal gates and standard tools, with emphasis on win strategies, themes, value propositions, teaming, etc.
- Assess competition and evaluate strengths and threats and lead win strategy development sessions with the capture teams
- Lead the development of customer profiles, including customer needs, issues, interests, and biases
- Build and work within high performance teams in a matrix-management environment
- Lead and negotiate teaming agreements and strategic alliances
- Manage opportunities to assist SAIC in determining Pursue/ No pursue and Bid / No Bid decisions
- Drive completion of bid artifacts for proposal development; ensure integrity of win strategy through color reviews; support assigned Proposal Manager/Director with development of bids
- Communicate clearly with senior and executive management and with key federal customers.
- Demonstrate sustained ability of winning complex, prime integration services or systems engineering contracts with values of over $250M
- Be eligible to participate in Business Development Incentive Pools
- Bachelor’s degree plus eighteen (18) years or more of related experience; additional years of experience accepted in lieu of degree
- U.S. Citizen eligible to obtain a Secret clearance
- A proven track record of successful capture management and demonstrated success working single award strategic capture over $250M in value
- Successful experience developing winning strategies for the Federal Government, DoD Customers, Civilian Agencies, and State & Local Clients
- Understanding of pricing and pricing strategies across multiple contract types (non-IDIQ, IDIQ - single or multiple award contracts), as well as payment types (e.g., FFP, T&M, cost plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Target salary range: $200,001 - $225,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.